Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You Can't Please Everyone

I officially did it today.

Day of all days


The Horror..The horror



I have managed to throw off so many people in the SPAN OF ONE WEEKEND.
THE CHERRY ON THE FUCKIN TOP ON THE STUPID ASS ICE CREAM.

Really though.


What can I do.

What can I do?

I got so much love on my side.


"I feel neglected."

HOW CAN I FIX THAT WHAT DO I DO ABOUT THAT. YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND.
I AM SORRY.


IVE BEEN DOING IT AGAIN...NEGLECTING PEOPLE
IM SORRY.
I WANTED TO EXPAND MY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS.

WHAT HAPPENS? I MOVE AWAY FROM THOSE WHO MATTER.

fuck everything I was doing before...

Ill do good on this.

I promise



I love you guys.



fuccccckkk maaaaan



Why is it when things seems ok that they're not.

"Do you, Laura, do you."

I did.....

and then what happened?


This hurts. More than anything this breaks me. I am always one to not be fazed when shit doesn't work out. This...this really hurts.


Those who matter don't care and those who care don't matter.


To all my FAKE CATS


"Running up on me like you miss me, you catchin the wrong vibe...............I say my piece and then I hush."

-Big Boi




I don't play the field.
I just watch the game.

boom cat.

0 comments: