Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Choux

I paid off my ticket. This stress has been lifted off my shoulders. I edited-re-edited-andmessed around with the coding for my layout...buuutt in the end. This site hates what I do.

Keeping up with the Jones's?

HAHA funny.
Interesting factoid today...

I got kicked out of my store today cause I wore PRO-KEDs

no joke they told me as a sales rep...that I couldn't wear these shoes. I got walked out and that was it. The store is completely SHOE-RACIST. I don't know. I should probably have brought my vans/converses/flip flops.

Whatever the fuck. I spent my day in MUNICIPAL COURT. Fun stuff with the Mommadukes. Got to talking about direction, and well California it is! I'll be up and out of here as soon as I finish my classes. Maybe it will help to leave this place behind. Honestly am tired. This place wears me out. Everyday trying to figure out what is out there.

Besides A Good Party

You know....someone is trippin off of E, getting high in the backyard, swimming naked in the pool, and fucking in the bathroom.

What's to say I am not 21. I've done pretty much everything a 21 year old has. Probably done more things as a 20 year old than a 24 yr old. Maybe excluding other things. I don't do sexcapades. First time I heard about those I nearly tripped off myself. LOL


Dear G,

"word. Thanks for reminding me why I am celibate."


Best conversation I have had in a long time.


Clubs. Drinks. Drugs. Guys. Hangovers. Sleepless Nights. Energy Drinks. Sweat. Music. Dancing. Dizzy. VIP. Down for WHATEVEr. Sushi....<3

I used to do nights like this last summer. Now I just wanna tone down. Do some dope things. Gain some knowledge. Go to new places.

I have a list of things to do before I leave Vegas.


-tell everyone how I feel
-learn to break (all over again)
-walk Fremont at night
-go Cliff Diving
-attend my friend's wedding
-make more girl friends
-go to a outdoor theatre
-All day at a park
-Visit an art Museum (on any other day but FIRST FRIDAY)
-Go to a Poetry Slam
-Attend an Open Mic
-Go to an Electro Dance Party
-Meet more people
-get a better job
-go on a date with the best friend (mark)
-Throw Hieu a going away party
-buy me those supras.
-listen to more music
-Watch the Sunrise on the Strip.
-learn to skateboard
-go to the gym
-finish pre med
-hold on to my friends
-quit flaking
-I don't have to find the right guy
I just want to proove

when it comes to dating

"not all guys are the same"****


more will be added to the list. Hopefully more things will be taken off it.







aside from all the crazyness of this week I can't wait till the weekend.....<4

Friday- ??????
Saturday- Brit's DD, Nerry's n Chris's Bday
Sunday- RA, Chris is DD






oh and btw
"I miss you"







-gay

1 comments:

joooooee said...

leaving vegas huh? we really need to catch up then. municipal court? why municipal court? let's see..friday, i have to do the nursing signing session in the morning. probably free in the evening. saturday and sunday are also free. i don't know if i can go to to RA but probably anytime before would be gravy. hit me up. let's sit and talk over a cup of coffee.