Thursday, June 26, 2008

tell me a story

I promise I'll leave the past where it belongs in exchange for an understanding.


I am not perfect. I did not say I would try to be.

I am hurt beyond what eyes and ears comprehend when you're around me. Believe me I bleed. I just keep to myself and I will smile for the better of whatever it is I am involved with. Do not mistake my going out for craving attention or become that "party girl"...I just can't be at home...I am restless.

relationship wise...right now


I'm tired.


Love is Biblical...not Godly but deeply rooted in faith.

Important enough to tell the greatest stories man has ever heard...about deceit trust, belief, cheating, dying and coming back to life, forgiveness, spite, punishment ect. It had to be translated into thousands of different Languages and spread across the world.


I just want to chill with my bible.



re-gain my faith.

0 comments: