Thursday, June 12, 2008

i spit game cause baby i can't talk it.

word?


a conversation...weak game that was...cute?

So when I say slow........
-I would Respect that
So when I say relationships get ill
-I say The Roots? *(smiles)
ooo Brownie Points
-you're counting?
Maybe..
-numbers.....can be complicated.
I dunno I like lots of numbers on my paycheck
-I only like 7.
That's an....ok number. Just not on a paycheck
-No I like 7 different numbers preferably ones that connect me to you.
Ewww you lost like 28 brownie points just now.
-Do I still have 7?

oo ya think you're sllliiiccckkk




Good night. Bad morning. woke up sick, and lonely. I miss having someone to come through and take care of me, and cuddle while I slept. That's the sucky thing about being in relationships for so long. You get used to the simple comforts of another person's company. Then the day comes when you gotta convince yourself you don't need anyone to be happy. Those lonely stretches do get at you sometimes. Eh.. I got pillows. LMAO

I really want to see BLU. I also really want to see Nerry.
Nerry Wins by a landslide.


I'll see him another day


It weird cause before he got all big and shit...with about 400 something plays to his name I would be messaging dude to come and perform in Vegas. No one knew who the fuck he was. I was straight up giddy about it. His manager would be like "yeah find us a venue we don't care we'll come through". Even before NOCANDO said that his album was under-rated...I was on top of all that. Forgive the fan-girl status but He got me on the first hook. KERBLOAW! He was here for MAGIC....and he's coming again.

I hate how insanely close I am to being 21. If anything...its the shows I wish to go to...fuck the clubs...

I have a crush on him. Weak ass.



siiggghh.






"BABE CAN WE JUST CUDDLE!!!!!!!!!"-Aika

I miss that
I miss NT
I miss California.
I am tired of missing shit.


/edit/

I think I am exclusive to someone. I think. Shrugs.

/re-edit/


NOPE.

2 comments:

joooooee said...

i remember that night too. freakin Aika huh? lol.

when do you leave? for how long? and why?

Scribbles n' dots said...

i can't read this if you private it.

seriously.

california? what?