Wednesday, February 20, 2008

EHhh

vacate

intro: he is familiar love....my love that is familiar and comfortable to me

he gets me in ways no one has ever

i pray i do the same

start:

warm breathing on my ear
caressing feeling down the small of my back
he's making his move



to steal my heart





the defenses are set
my walls have codes
that are already preset
my locks stay cold
combination are 18 digits long
but hes breaking all of them down
and the walls fall by the ton

and my heart goes into a wild poetic rhetoric



why is a man who loves me feel the need to physically implore my body
and hit all the sensual spots marked with x and give the uttarance of sex
but brings me into a world a intimacy
could it be that he loves...?

no!
im wrong
eject
this has happened before
but he goes my my neck
wait
is this fated?
or infatuation?
mixed with a need of love and a grasp for lust between my leg's sensation
wait
he said he loved me
he grasps my heart
commands attention of my eyes
and takes hold of my soul
and wouldnt let go
im scared
but he wont let go
im frightened
but he wont let
go im easing into his arms
and letting my heart open up to his
wrapped in a mix of physical and emotional bliss
penetrating walls that he was only meant for
..only he can make me feel this way
make me feel safe with who i am inside and out emotionally physically

praying

that his love wont run out

like i did



i want him to stay and have my kid



kids



like boys and girl with my eyes his skin my lip his chin my smirk his hair my nails his height my arms his hands

his

mine

ours

us



will continue i am tired














working on it

0 comments: