Sunday, April 27, 2008

Imposter Syndrome

My life feels like it's going no where. I don't feel that I have any accomplishments. I swear I thought I was going the right way...

Now

I feel like this is NOT for me.
I only finished 196 and now I don't want to continue on in this field.
I want to..and then I don't...


THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

I am really frustrated.
I lied in bed thinking about what am I going to do with the rest of my life.


















I need to get out of here. I need to be somewhere I need to be somewhere else.....


















what is wrong with me....apparently there's a term for how I am feeling.



"Individuals experiencing this syndrome seem unable to internalize their accomplishments. Regardless of what level of success they may have achieved in their chosen field of work or study, or what external proof they may have of their competence, they remain convinced internally that they do not deserve the success they have achieved and are really frauds. Proofs of success are dismissed as luck, timing, or otherwise having deceived others into thinking they were more intelligent and competent than they believe themselves to be. This syndrome is thought to be particularly common among women who are successful in their given careers and is typically associated with academics."- wikipedia



thanks PSYCHOLOGY.





asssholleeesdkjf;lsakdjf;lsakdjf;lajksdf;kjdl;kfj;lskdjf

0 comments: