Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Don't worry

be happy...doo doo doo doo doo dooododoodoododoodoo"

I gotta start living by this motto.
I think I spend too many days trying to figure out what to do. I let things simmer, and they burn. This month hasn't been too easy, but thankfully there are those that make life a little better.

I am finding I love my friends more and more each day. One in particular, I am pretty sure He knows who he is. Yeah, grilled cheese sandwiches are BOMB. Grateful to every extent of the word. You do more than you know. You have a beautiful soul. I think you should know that. I am glad you're my friend.....best friend. I know our situation isn't the easiest to explain, but despite what you may think I have a deep love and appreciation for you. THANK YOU. You made me feel better today. I couldn't have asked for more =D.

I wish that she could see what I see.


Do not size yourself up to anyone else. YOU are an AMAZING person. I think you need to start accepting that. No excuses. No But's. Just take it as is. Stop putting yourself DOWN cause then you can't see all the things people do to bring you up. ahem.

Phone works both ways last time I checked.









All night blast! lets get at those telomers

=D

0 comments: