Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pieces

i forget that we're so fragile sometimes. i keep thinking today ill be as hard as a rock. I mean "What can happen?" that you haven't already gone through already. so we go through the motions. as always you're the boy. Im the girl. YOU meet me...cause god knows im shy as hell to meet you. of course there's "the where do you go when you've already been here before?" many times over...with different people. I try and go down a different path of getting to know someone each time. I've fed the ducks at the lake....biked around lake las vegas....walked the strip drunk....watched family guy on a laptop in the car.....listened to music under the stars.....had a slumber party by the pool...showed up at your garage where you park your car and wrote a letter telling you that though you've been gone the whole day and worked all night...I thought about you during these times of the day (breakfast, doing my hair, working) so you had something to smile about after a long day.....all to show that in the search of finding out about the real you...you'll find my genuine interest and my dedication to the effort...to show just cause you're not the first boy I liked...and you might not be the last....at least you know i put in so much of myself to make you feel special cause i feel special with you. Not because i run through the sweet nothings like its nothing.....but because i like those same sweet nothings..and this is part of me I hope you'll like too. I forget how incredibly delicate this process is cause at any given point ,we're moving like a jenga puzzle, you take a little off the foundation in hopes of reaching that higher plain with someone that eventually it all comes crashing down. Depending on their being enough to build back on or it totally obliterating itself. I find that...with you I try my best to break the mold.


in the end......


i might make or break


but hopefully at least you'll know i tried.

0 comments: